Thursday

Dancing Sign


My oldest takes ballet classes. The owner of the studio (and her teacher) is a friend of mine. So, when the end of the year came, I wanted to give her a little teacher gift. Well, it turned into a big teacher appreciation gift. I am so proud of how it turned out I thought I'd share it with everyone.
It is a 10x20 size 'photo'. I had to buy a collage frame and then just get rid of the multi-photo mat to frame it (there is a serious lack of 10x20 photo frames out there). Another idea for this photo would be to get it printed on canvas, or maybe decoupage it onto a canvas.
Clicking on the photo will take you to a download page if you want to have this for yourself.

1 comment:

Heather said...

OH my gosh, I love this!!! You are so cute. Can I put it on my blog or fb or something?!? Actually, I think I need to put this on a workout t-shirt--that would be great for dance class! :-) I totally had a salsa dancing birthday party last night and it was AWESOME!!!