Monday

Matching Outfits

I usually avoid super matching outfits. But every so often I do make matching things for my kids. So here are some recent matching things I have made.
Bowties for my boys (using this tutorial from Prudent Baby)
Photobucket
Photobucket

A circle skirt for my oldest (used this tutorial on Made for the math). I encased a thinner elastic band, instead of having it exposed like in the tutorial.
Photobucket

A matching dress for my younger girl. This was my inspiration. I used an old simplicity pattern for the bodice, and did a circle skirt for the bottom. And let me take a moment to say how much I hate hemming a circle skirt! Totally takes away from the convenience of no seams. My husband of course suggested using duct tape or staples. Maybe next time.
Photobucket

No comments: