Wednesday

File Folder Games

My kids are busy little things. They seem especially busy while in church, when they are supposed to reasonably quiet. So, file folder games to the rescue. I found several nice sites via pinterest (this is a pinterest challenge after all).
I have a book from Finch Family Games that I got several years ago (like 8 or so). I got some of the games from there.






Yarn lacing pages:


From Melonheads LDS Illustrations I got some word finds (great for my 6 year old who is learning to read) and made a matching game.



 

 From Sugardoodle I found a crazy cartoon tracing set (perfect for my 9 year old).



Sugardoodle also had a file folder link called commandment cones, but I wasn't thrilled with the copy, so I made my own. You can get it free here: Commandment Cones. You match commandment with its number order (this photo shows the correct placement, in case you need a refresher). The past month or so our church has been talking about the ten commandments, so this is nice for the kids to get to know what they are.

No comments: